October 1st – We’re Ready!
With the upcoming transition to DSM-5 on October 1st, our focus has been on making sure our customers are prepared for the transition. Not only did we want to make sure that CareLogic (our software) was ready, but we wanted to make sure our customers are ready as well. Here are a few ways we’ve been preparing:
- Educational Webinars – We have hosted educational webinars for our customers with industry experts. Click here to check out our webinar, “The DSM-5 : What to Expect and How to Prepare.”
- Q&A Sessions – Not only have we hosted educational webinars, but we have also hosted Question and Answer sessions with industry experts such as Mary Thornton.
- Personalized Readiness Assessments – We have pulled key data points regarding our customer’s readiness and are calling every customer to ensure a smooth transition process
- Training –We are providing training to our customers on the transition in CareLogic.
- User Community – Our unmatched customer community has provided a platform for customers to ask questions and collaborate with like-minded professionals in the industry regarding the transition.
As changes to the healthcare landscape continue to occur, our goal is to stay ahead of these changes and educate our customers on what these changes will mean for their organization. We see this as our commitment to our mission “to sustain and extend our customer’s ability to serve.” If you’re uneasy about the transition, we hope you’ll take advantage of some of our resources.