ROSEBURG, Ore. and NASHVILLE, Tenn., August 18, 2017— Adapt, a large behavioral health provider serving Southern Oregon, today announced aRead More
Your Privacy Rights
Qualifacts Systems, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Company,” “us,” or “we”), respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. We want you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose information from and about you because, like you, we are concerned about your privacy.
1. Web Sites Covered Under this Policy
This statement applies to information:
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy may change from time to time, however, your continued use of the Websites after we make changes shall be deemed an acceptance of those changes. It is your responsibility to check the policy periodically for updates.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- via e-mail, text, or other electronic message systems; or
- when you interact with our applications or advertising from third-party websites and services, provided that those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
The policy does not apply to information collected by us that is:
- protected health information under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the collection of which will be governed by a business associate agreement or applicable law;
- offline or through any means other than the Websites; or
- via a third party, including through an application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the
3. Children under 13
The Websites are neither intended for nor directed at anyone under 13 years of age. No one under 13 years of age may access or provide any information to us. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from anyone under the age of 13 or allow people under the age of 13 to register for the Websites. If you are under 13, you may not:
- use or provide any information on the Websites or on or through any of its features;
- make any purchases through the Website;
- use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, especially your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately. (See Section 12, “Contact Information,” below).
4. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
To facilitate the use of our services, we collect information that you share with us as you use the Website as well as information about your use of the Websites over time. In order to do this, we may use one or more technologies to collect information including, but not limited to general log information, internet cookies, web beacons, and referral information from third-party websites. (Please read more about internet cookies and web beacons in Section 6, “Information We Collect through Automated Technologies.,” below).
We may also collect information concerning you, including, but not limited to, the kind of services you are seeking from us, as well as IP addresses (the Internet address of a computer) to track your session in order to provide you with the best possible user experience. We typically do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information. After we’ve collected it, data is analyzed for certain trends such as which parts of our site users are visiting most often and how long they spend there. Some of the information we collect may include information we receive from third parties, such as our business partners.
5. Information You Provide to Us.
During your visit or use of the Websites, we may collect:
- information you provide to us by filling in forms on the Websites, including information you provide as you post material or request further services or when you report a problem with the Websites;
- records or copies of your correspondence, if you contact us, including e-mail addresses;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research or other business purposes.
6. Information We Collect through Automated Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the Websites, we may use various automated technologies to collect certain statistical data information, not including personal information, such as information about:
- the equipment you use to access our Websites including system information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type;
- your browsing actions and patterns to understand how you access information during your visits to the Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data; and
- the resources you access and use on the
Some of the automated technologies include:
- Internet Cookies. Internet Cookies (also known as Browser Cookies or, simply, Cookies) are small files that may be placed on your hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are used (a) to remind us of who you are in order to deliver you better service; (b) to help us estimate our audience size by determining repeat usage of the Websites in order to help target advertisements based on user interests and behavior; and (c) to measure certain traffic patterns for use as a research tool to understand how our users’ habits are similar or different from one another.
- Web Beacons. Web Beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, or single-pixel gifs) are links to small, often transparent, graphic images, usually no larger than 1×1 pixels that are placed on a web page or in an email. These Web Beacons are used to monitor behaviors of those who visit the web page or send the email. When a user visits the web page or opens the email, the link goes to the specified location to retrieve the Web Beacon. The server then may count how many users have visited the pages or opened the e-mail, determine how long a user is on a web page, understand what browser or email client opened the image, and find other related website statistics.
- Remarketing Tools. Remarketing tools allow us to reach potential users who may be similar to users that have previously visited the Websites (also known as “similar audience” remarketing). We use AdWords, a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by It connects the activity of the Websites with AdWords’ advertising network. AdWords displays advertisements across the internet by analyzing user activity to identify and reach out to potential customers of our products and services based on their similarity to you and the other individuals who have visited the Websites. By using the Websites, you consent to allow Google AdWords to place its cookies on your hard drive.
- Permission-Based Marketing Tools. Automated, permission-based marketing tools allow users the opportunity to opt-in by signing up for mailing lists and other marketing (See Section 9, “Your Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information,” below, for information about opting-in or -out). We do not use the information you provide through or in connection with the Websites to send unsolicited bulk email, which we define as email sent to more than 10 individuals with whom we do not have a prior business relationship.
7. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Websites and their content to you;
- to share additional relevant content that your engagement with the Websites may indicate or that you may request from us;
- to process and complete transactions with you, such as responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing you with customer service and support; and sending you technical notes, updates, security alerts, or administrative messages;
- to notify you about changes about your account, the Websites, or any products or services we offer or provide though it, including, promotional communications (including features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events, and other updates);
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on the Websites;
- to monitor usage trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Websites and for marketing/advertising purposes;
- to personalize the Website’s content, features, and advertisements; or
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information or for any other purpose with your consent.
8. Disclosure of Your Information
- with your consent;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information or the purpose we disclose when you provide the information;
- to our subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties whose services or products we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep your personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them; and
- to a (potential) buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding) in which personal information held by us about the Websites’ users is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply any agreements we have with you, your employer, or your organization, including for billing and collection purposes; or
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users, customers, us, or others, including exchanging information with other companies or organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
9. Your Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Therefore, you may use the following mechanisms to provide you with control over your information:
- Your web browser offers an option to notify you when you receive a cookie, if you would like chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, because of the way the Websites are built, by not accepting cookies, some Website pages may not display properly and access certain information may be blocked.
- Remarketing Tools. You can opt out of the Google AdWords cookie tracking here. Alternatively, you can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s opt out page. We do not control these third parties’ cookies or tracking technologies or how they may be used. Therefore, if you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider.
- Permission-Based Marketing Tools. We create and manage an “opt-in” subscriber list. By building and using such a list, we ensure that we send content only to recipients that have given us permission to do so. Additionally, the marketing service automatically appends an unsubscribe or opt-out option at the bottom of every email we send through it.
10. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Information you provide to us is stored either on our secure servers behind firewalls or similar secured servers managed by our affiliates or service providers. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you.
Where you use a password for access to certain parts of the Websites, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Websites, such as our message boards. Information you share in public areas of the Websites may be viewed by any of our users.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Though we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to the Websites. By using the Websites, you accept the transmission of your personal information at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
12. Contact Information
Last Updated: July 21, 2017