CCBHC and Technology – What you need to know
Build your Technology Plan for the Six Program Requirements of CCBHCs
The vision of the CCBHC demonstration project is to:
- Improve overall health by bolstering community-based mental health and addiction treatment
- Advance care to the next stage of integration with physical health care
- Assimilate evidence-based practices on a consistent basis
Technology’s Critical Role for CCBHC Success
Whether your organization is planning to be a CCBHC or a Designated Collaborating Organization, technology will play a critical role in capturing and demonstrating each improvement. In this brief 20 minute webinar, Qualifacts Chief Product Officer, Gregg Boyle, will share what you need to build your technology plan for the six program requirements of CCBHCs:
- Availability and accessibility of service
- Care coordination
- Scope of services
- Quality and other reporting
- Organizational authority, governance, and accreditation
Join us on Friday, January 13th, at 11:00 AM CT and learn what you need from your technology to succeed as a CCBHC.
- Understand the role of technology in the CCBHC model
- Identify the key technology capabilities needed to build a technology plan for CCBHC
Not able to join the webinar live on January 13th? We recommend you register anyway to get access to the on-demand presentation and materials.
Have a question? Please contact email@example.com.