There is little doubt within the healthcare industry that the emphasis on quality over quantity will likely continue to gain momentum. While most payer contracts still largely favor a fee-for-service model today, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is working to accelerate this change with the goal of transitioning 50 percent of […]
We designed CareLogic to go beyond documentation since data becomes exceptionally more valuable when it’s actually put to work. Here’s how our web-based EHR can help you in your role.
Challenges We Solve
- Monitor key metrics with 100+ standard reports
- Easily access documentation to streamline audits
- Access key metrics for many reimbursement and state models
- Support better client outcomes
- Integrated, comprehensive instruments for screening, assessment and outcomes.
Events & Resources
Want to Learn More?
Contact us today to schedule a customized demonstration with a solutions consultant.