Qualifacts is pleased to offer to our team members working more than 30 hours a week a comprehensive benefits package as part of our competitive total rewards package. Below is a summary of available benefits.
Your Health and Wellness
- Health: We provide medical, dental, vision, and telemedicine benefits, and health savings and flexible spending accounts that allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible out-of-pocket expenses. You are eligible for these benefits on your first day with us.
- Life and Disability: Fully paid life and short and long-term disability insurance coverage is provided from the day you start your job.
Work Life Balance
- Time Off: We know a healthy work-life balance is critical to your success, so we offer a competitive time-off policy, including eleven (11) Company-paid holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program: We offer free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to our team members and their families to support their emotional health and well-being.
Your Financial Security
- Retirement: We match a percentage of your retirement savings contributions, and the Company match vests immediately.
- Other Available Benefits: Qualifacts offers additional options for our team members to enhance their benefits through the purchase of supplemental programs like Accident and Critical Illness coverages.
- Tickets at Work: Through a corporate partnership with Tickets at Work our team members have access to discounts of 20-60% off on movies, hotels, shows, concerts, sporting events and more.
- QSI Academy: We believe in providing opportunities for our team members to enrich and improve their skills. In addition to new hire training classes, system intensive training, and on-the-job training we have also invested in Qualifacts Academy, our online training and development system. Through this, our team members can access a catalog of courses across a wide range of competency and knowledge areas.
- Volunteer Time Off: Qualifacts recognizes it is our responsibility to help enrich our surrounding communities. We encourage and support our team members to become involved in their communities, lending their support to programs that positively impact the quality of life within these communities. All team members can volunteer up to 16 hours (2 days) per calendar year with a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or its U.S. equivalent in accordance with Qualifacts giving and volunteering guidelines.
* Premium rates and more details on insurance plan options and other benefit specifics can be found in our employee benefits summary document
Want to Learn More?
Contact us today to learn more about the CareLogic EHR platform or to schedule a customized demonstration with one of our expert solutions consultants.