Qualifacts is pleased to offer to our full time employees a comprehensive selection of benefits as part of our competitive total rewards package. Below is a summary of available benefits.
Your Health and Wellness
- Health, Dental & Vision: QSI offers health, dental, and vision insurance plan options for employees through BlueCross BlueShield of TN. QSI covers a significant percentage of the premium cost for these plans*.
- Supplemental Employee Insurance Plans: QSI offers a variety of optional supplemental insurance plans the employee can purchase such as Cancer, Accident and Medical Bridge.
- PhysicianNow: PhysicianNow connects you with doctors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week helping you avoid scheduling time with your doctor or spending hours in an ER or Urgent Care waiting room. All you need is a telephone, smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Health Advocate™: Health Advocate, offered to participants in the QSI medical plans, is designed to help handle healthcare and insurance-related issues by cutting through the red tape and barriers that so often create frustration and problems. With Health Advocate, you will have access to a Personal Health Advocate, typically a registered nurse, supported by medical directors and benefits and claims specialists.
- Health Savings Account (HSA): High Deductible Health Plan enrollees can establish an HSA account to contribute pre-tax dollars which can then be used throughout the year to pay for qualified eligible expenses. Qualifacts will even match your monthly HSA contributions, up to $56.25 per month for employee only plans and $100.00 per month for plans with employee + one or more Dependent(s’)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account: (BlueCross BlueShield of TN). Through the Section 125 Cafeteria Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan, employees can set aside pre- tax dollars (up to $5,000) in a special account to help pay for work-related dependent care costs.
Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off: QSI Employees receive Paid Time Off (PTO) equivalent to three weeks per year to be used at the employee’s discretion for vacation, personal, and sick leave.
- Holidays: In addition to PTO, QSI provides full time employees with 8 paid company holidays including New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): The EAP, offered through Mutual of Omaha, can help you and your eligible dependents with personal or job-related concerns and is completely confidential.
Your Financial Security
- 401K: QSI offers a 401K Plan to employees enabling them to defer salary for retirement. The company provides a 25% match on up to the first 8% of annual salary that the employee contributes to the plan.
- Credit Union: QSI is a member of the US Community Credit Union with locations nationwide to serve our employees.
- AAA Auto Club: Employees are eligible to receive a corporate discount with AAA.
Group Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment: $30,000 in life insurance coverage is provided for each employee by QSI at no cost to the individual.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability: QSI also covers in full the cost of basic Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage for each qualified employee.
- FEDlogic: Qualifacts has partnered with FEDlogic to offer our employees easy and practical guidance to help you and your family navigate your federal benefits. FEDlogic offers you independent strategic consulting to help you plan and maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefits, enroll in Medicare, as well as navigating the complexities of Social Security Disability.
- Tickets at Work: Through a corporate partnership with Tickets at Work our employees have access to discounts of 20-60% off on movies, hotels, shows, concerts, sporting events and more.
- QSI Academy: We believe in providing opportunities for our employees to enrich and improve their skills. In addition to new hire training classes, system intensive training, and on-the-job training we have also invested in Qualifacts Academy, our online training and development system. Through this, our employees can access a catalog of 6000+ courses, across a wide range of competency and knowledge areas.
* Premium rates and more details on insurance plan options and other benefit specifics can be found in our employee benefits summary document
Want to Learn More?
Contact us today to learn more about the CareLogic EHR platform or to schedule a customized demonstration with one of our expert solutions consultant.