Drive Improvements in Care and Outcomes With Clinical Quality Measure (CQM) Reports and Dashboards at the Point of Care
If you have a full caseload, it’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day routine of scheduling clients and providing care. Though, it’s also helpful to get a macro view and track the overall quality of services you are providing for your entire population. By monitoring Clinical Quality Measures (CQM), you can better understand how your organization compares to national benchmarks, identify opportunities for improvement and ensure that care is effective, safe, efficient, patient-centered, equitable and timely.
In addition to helping you support improved client outcomes, if you participate in meaningful use and other Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs, you need an EHR vendor that makes it easy for you to electronically pull reports on key CQMs to maximize reimbursements.
Using CareLogic, you can easily generate reports that measure 19 Clinical Quality Measures spanning:
- Patient and Family Engagement
- Patient Safety
- Care Coordination
- Population & Public Health
- Efficient Use of Healthcare Resources
- Clinical Process & Effectiveness
Gain Valuable Insights Measuring the Effectiveness of Care
- Comprehensive reports include the initial patient population, the numerator, denominator, exceptions and exclusions
- Compare how your organization is performing with industry benchmarks for each CQM
Want to learn more? Discover how CareLogic can help you support ePrescribing.
Want to Learn More?
Contact us today to schedule a customized demonstration with a solutions consultant.