Connect CareLogic with key partners including labs, HIEs and local hospitals to support patient-centered care and boost efficiency
With tight margins, staff constraints and increasing pressure to demonstrate improved outcomes – the need to optimize resources, improve productivity and lower costs has never been more important.
One way you can address the inherent challenges of today’s healthcare landscape is by adopting an EHR platform that is highly interoperable with other systems.
By sharing information in a meaningful way, you can support safer transitions of care, reduce waste, lower costs and improve efficiencies.
CareLogic can help you achieve your integration goals since our platform is designed with interoperability in mind. To simplify and streamline the integration process, our team can also help manage your project from beginning to end and do most of the IT “heavy lifting” for you.
Common CareLogic Integration Use Cases:
- Labs – Send lab orders, receive and view results
- HIE – Share information with local hospitals to gain a view of the client’s medical history via admission, discharge and transfer (ADT) messages and continuity of care documents (CCD)
- Patient Engagement – Integrate other software vendors to communicate directly with clients and support better outcomes
Existing CareLogic Integration Partners
Lab Orders and Results (ORM and ORU)
- Siemens Wintox
- Precision Lab
Care Coordination (ADT and CCDA)
- Relay (also know as Change Healthcare)
- Care Evolution
Third-Party Electronic Health Record Vendors (Inbound CCDA)
- GE Centricity (2018)
- Mountain Bird
Health Information Exchanges
- Southern Prairie Minnesota
- Baystate PVIX in Massachusetts
- GracHIE in Georgia
- Carequality with Sequoia (2018)
- Pyxis MedStation
- ClientTell (2018)
- Vital Interaction (2018)
Capabilities at a Glance
- Interoperable platform
- Online and mobile-friendly patient portal
- Patient messaging/CCDA delivery
- Supports various file formats
- Connect with HIEs, EHRs and consumer engagement vendors
Discover CareLogic Electronic Health Record (EHR) Platform
Discover how CareLogic can help you support Implementation and Training.