Leverage a Mobile Solution at the Point of Care Regardless of Internet Connectivity
Does your organization provide behavioral health and human services programs to individuals in your community? If so, then you have probably experienced the challenges associated with documenting assessments, treatments plans and progress notes where internet connectivity is unavailable or unreliable.
That’s why the CareLogic EHR platforms offers CareLogic Mobile, an application that gives staff members working in the field access to critical information about consumers and the ability to document services electronically and efficiently.
CareLogic Mobile is designed to improve productivity – users can continue to use the system even without internet access. When team members return to the office and connect their device to the internet, the system automatically uploads and syncs the data into the CareLogic platform – seamlessly updating the client record.
Plus, it’s highly secure. Data is always encrypted and it even offers geolocation stamping which documents the exact location of the device during a session so you can monitor staff even when they’re off-site for safety purposes.
Leverage CareLogic Wherever Care is Needed
- Access client records while in the field
- Advanced scheduling allows you to view, change or add appointments on the go
- Easily document and capture signatures for assessments, treatment plans and progress notes for clients assigned to your caseload
- Meets Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the National Institute of Standards (NIST) certification for FIPS 140-2
Capabilities at a Glance
- Compatible with most Apple and Android devices
- Automatic synch with CareLogic platform
- Encrypted and not dependent on internet access
- View information quickly and easily including vitals, medications/allergies, outcomes data, service documentation, payers and authorizations, service history, contact Information
Want to learn more? Discover how CareLogic can help you support consumer engagement.
Discover CareLogic Electronic Health Record (EHR) Platform
See how the CareLogic can help you achieve your business objectives and support better client outcomes.