Leverage a Mobile EHR Solution at the Point of Care Regardless of Internet Connectivity
Does your organization provide behavioral health and human services programs to individuals in your community? If so, then you have probably experienced the challenges associated with documenting assessments, treatments plans and progress notes where internet connectivity is unavailable or unreliable. Challenges like these have led many providers to search for a mobile electronic health record (EHR) app solution.
That’s why the CareLogic EHR platform offers CareLogic Mobile, an application that gives staff members working in the field access to critical information about consumers and the ability to efficiently document services electronically.
CareLogic Mobile is designed to improve productivity – users can continue to use the system even without internet access. When team members return to the office and connect their device to the internet, you can sync the data into the CareLogic platform – seamlessly updating the client record.
Plus, it’s highly secure. Data is always encrypted and it even offers geolocation stamping which documents the exact location of the device during a session so you can monitor staff even when they’re off-site.
Aaron Hall Vice President of Information Technology at Volunteer Behavioral Health Care System, shares how his team leverages the CareLogic Mobile EHR application.
Leverage CareLogic Wherever Care is Needed
- Simplify the complexity of community-based care
- Access client records while in the field
- Scheduling allows you to view, change or add appointments on the go
- Easily document and capture signatures for assessments, treatment plans and progress notes for clients assigned to your caseload
- Meets Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the National Institute of Standards (NIST) certification for FIPS 140-2
Capabilities at a Glance
- Compatible with most Apple and Android tablets
- Easily sync with the CareLogic EHR platform
- Encrypted data stored locally which is not dependent on internet access
- View information quickly and easily including vitals, medications/allergies, outcomes data, service documentation, payers and authorizations, service history, contact Information
- Caseload Search – Search caseload based on Client Name, Client ID, and Client Number
- Incomplete Tasks – One tap access to complete incomplete documents, non-statused appointments, or open sessions started while offline
- Upcoming Client Appointments – Quickly add new or access existing appointments
- Expiring Documents – One click access to the list of documents that are expired or expiring within the next 7 days
- Last Seen – Know when clients were last seen in one click
- Appointments – View and manage client and group appointments
- One tap access – With one tap users can status the appointment, access the client’s record or navigate to the service document
- Upcoming Appointments – Quick access to the client’s future appointments with easy access to status an appointment or start an associated document
- Incomplete Tasks – View and complete all pending tasks with single tap access
- New Document – Quick access to begin a new document for the client
- Message Board – Visibility into all client messages
- Start/Stop Session Timer in The Client Record- Enables clinicians to manage unscheduled appointments and complete concurrent documentation while tracking and storing GPS coordinates for the sesssion
Client Summary – Efficiently access case record information
- Contact Info with Maps Integration
- Client Relationships
- Vitals with Trending
- Medications and Allergies
- CareLogic | IMPACTTM
- Clinical Documentation
- Service History
- Client Photo
Everything you need to document services delivered in the community
- Treatment Plan
- Clinical Documentation
- Progress Notes
- Agency-Specific Configurable Forms
Want to Learn More?
Contact us today to learn more about the CareLogic EHR platform or to schedule a customized demonstration with one of our expert solutions consultant.