Managing risk: CareLogic for your compliance and quality team
We get it. If you work in a compliance or quality role at a behavioral healthcare organization, you need to be able to access the right information quickly to prevent problems before they arise and address new issues right away. That’s why we make it easy for you to pull the right reports and client documentation in just a few clicks.
In addition to helping you access information, CareLogic is designed to help you navigate the complexity of compliance. We help behavioral healthcare providers adhere to applicable laws and incentive programs including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), Meaningful Use (MU), state reporting requirements and many other federal and local regulations.
If you’re dedicated to helping clients with behavioral health issues, you don’t have to navigate the complexity of compliance on your own. Working together, we can help you decipher confusing or abstract laws and integrate best practices within your organization.
CareLogic for Compliance and Quality Professionals
- Leverage years of experience adhering to state reporting requirements for administrative, demographics and outcomes data to be eligible for reimbursement under public funding sources
- Our EHR platform is certified to meet HIPAA and Meaningful Use regulations
- Mitigate the risk of take-backs or audits – clinical documentation is designed to help you support the “Golden Thread”
Capabilities at a Glance
- Audit documentation
- Supports the Golden Thread
- HIPAA compliant
- State reporting expertise
- CQM reporting
Discover CareLogic Electronic Health Record (EHR) Platform
Want to learn more? Discover how CareLogic can help you support Maximize Revenue: CareLogic for Your Billing and Revenue Cycle Staff.