More competition, workforce shortages, and changing reimbursement models are making data-driven decision-making more important for health and human service organizational sustainability. Data-driven strategy shifts, coupled with daily actions, are required and can be hindered by cultural norms that maintain status quo and workforce routines. How can you break out of these norms and move to be a data-driven culture? This webinar focuses on how-to steps for creating daily work habits that will lead to overall data-driven culture and strategy.
This webinar session covers:
- Post Pandemic market shifts that require organization change
- What is culture and how do we change it
- Steps to implement a data-driven culture
- Turning actions into habits
- Building a sustainable data-driven culture