The New Role of Virtual Care in Behavioral Health: A Look Forward
Behavioral health care leaders from across the U.S. met on August 6th, 2020 in a candid, roundtable discussion about how they are adapting to the year’s changes and viewing the opportunities and challenges ahead. Moderated by Qualifacts Chief Sales and Marketing Officer Jeff Silverman, this hour promises to deliver honesty, insight – and some humor – in the face of adversity.
- Hear from other executives how they are managing the challenges of a disrupted market, in real-time.
- Learn how peers are approaching new norms for patient and staff engagement.
- Discover how virtual delivery and remote working are shaping technology decisions across the industry
- Yvette Bairan, Chief Executive Officer, Astor Services
for Children & Families
- Paul Curtis, Executive Director, California Council of Community Behavioral Health Agencies
- Brad Howell, President & CEO, Fidelity House
- Monica E. Oss, M.S., Chief Executive Officer, OPEN MINDS
- Gregory N. Wellems, Executive Director, Intellectual Disability Services, Keystone Human Services