Health care is experiencing a global transformation with digital technologies leading the way. The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a huge investment in technology to expand access to care via telehealth, virtual workflows, and new digital solutions. The rate at which many of these technological solutions are being brought to market continues to accelerate. We are seeing transformations ranging across the spectrum from exploring the possibilities of technology to massive shifts in its use and impact.
Health and human services organizations are rapidly preparing by reviewing and recalibrating their strategy to address the shifting landscape. Many organizational leaders are having to develop new plans for new competition that was not previously conceived – mostly brought on by innovation in digital products and services.
In this webinar, brought to you by OPEN MINDS, we will explore the impact digital technologies are having on the current health and human services market as well as discuss solutions in development that could have a profound impact in the future.
- Developments in technology-enabled care delivery
- Barriers to technology-enabled care
- Impact to the connected patient/consumer and provider
- How today’s innovation will impact the future, including examples of game-changing technologies
- How to select and implement digital health care tools